Get a group together and get the best prices in Skagway.
Call for discounts on large groups of 12-25 people.
$119/pp to Emerald Lake (if your group is 7 or more, the price is $99/pp)
Groups of 6 or more are required.
- See all that Skagway has to offer!
- We stop at all points of interest & give you the history of the area on all our tours (see our details page…)
- Our tour guides are locals who know how to show you the best of the North.
- Other tours do not do any of these things and we do our tours at a more reasonable price and can guarantee a enjoyable trip.
- Locally owned and operated business
- Our Skagway, Alaska Bus Tours offer private and group van tours from Skagway, Alaska to Carcross and Emerald Lake.
- Custom itineraries to suit your group’s needs!
Check us out and call for details: 907-612-0708
- Get all the details of our Private and group tours from Skagway Alaska to Carcross and Emerald Lake.
- Let our local Skagway Tour guides show you their favorites spots
- Meet your guide and van at the pickup and drop-off location
- Our standard tour includes the Skagway overlook, Pitchfork Falls, International Falls, the Tormented Valley, Lake Tutshi, Yukon, Bove Island, Yukon, Carcross Yukon, and Emerald Lake, Yukon.
- Our standard tour is 6-7 hours and are a 160 mile round-trip. The drive out of Skagway to Emerald Lake is touted as one of the most spectacular drives in the North. If you take one of our tours we are confident you will agree.
- All prices exclude 5% local sales tax
- Custom options available
Check out this video that shows aerial views of Skagway, the White Pass, Carcross, and Emerald Lake.
Scenes from a recent tour in July 2019
Photos courtesy of Nam Ha.